The Long Island Info Depot is an original creation of Sunquest Services, a registered business in Long Island, Bahamas. Our aim is to provide relevant, ongoing information of interest to Long Islanders and the people who love Long Island, as well as those who want to visit our precious, unspoiled gem of an island.
Sunquest Services is located in Hamilton’s, Long Island, a small settlement between Deadman’s Cay (airport) and Clarence Town (island capital). Our office is on the main Queen’s Highway and offers business administrative and rental services including:
- FedEx – International Courier Service for shipping and documents
- Villas – vacation rentals
- Event Rental Equipment – Tents, Tables, Chairs, Table Linen, Chair Covers
** Weddings, funerals, parties, fairs, school and sporting events
- Business Services
** Document Preparation
** Photo Copies
** Business Services (business licence applications, online shopping)
- Gift Shop & Souvenirs – local handmade arts and crafts
** Contact us for how to get your goods in our shop
Vacation Rentals include:
- Villa del Sol a private 2-bedroom villa available for rent in Clarence Town. BOOK NOW
- The Blue Cottage is located in Hamiltons, also 2 bedrooms and closer to the Deadman’s Cay area.
We welcome anyone who loves Long Island, and hope our visitors, second home owners and Long Islands all continue to come “home” to our beautiful island.
Visit our Facebook Page Sunquest Services Bahamas where we post interesting links, help promote local businesses and answer visitor questions.
Sunquest Services also maintains and contributes to the following accounts:
- Instagram: @longislandbahamas
- Facebook: LONG ISLAND HOME (www.facebook.com/longislandyuma) for Long Islanders, residents and people of Long Island descent
- Facebook: LONG ISLAND VISIT (www.facebook.com/reallongisland) for people interested in visiting Long Island, Bahamas
- Facebook: BAHAMAS (https://www.facebook.com/bahamaislands) a wonderful page featuring all things Bahamas
Another great Instagram account for beautiful photos of Long Island scenery is @bahamajack1